In June 2017, No Justice No Pride started their Trans Justice Program pushing the city to make concrete changes for the Trans Community.
Since its inception The Trans Justice program has been involved in coalitions around Decriminalizing Sex Work and Fare Evasion as well as other community safety oriented coalitions. Over the past year we've adjusted more and more to focusing on Emergency Rapid Response Support and mutual aid for TPOC: including housing, emergency care support, fundraising, legal support, and employment help.
The NJNP Collective
- In-Kind Donations accepted at: 169 Uhland Terrace NE, Washington, DC 20002 email@example.com
- Trans Justice Program
- Community Support & Response
- Mutual Aid and Community Support
- Organizing Training Project Pilot
- Community Timeline - Work within the community
- Take Action For Trans Justice 2019
- Housing Fund
- Trans Led Organizing Fund